About Country Living
Country Living is a hybrid shelter-lifestyle magazine brand that takes a mass-pirational approach to all things home and champions the idea that everyone has their own kind of country, regardless of geography. This lifestyle brand publication has an audience of approximately 30 million loyal highly engaged readers that relish how you live is more important than where you live. Country Living inspires readers to create a beautiful, relaxed home that doesn’t take itself too seriously and emphasizes both the indoor and outdoor of their home should be lived in and enjoyed.
Country Living is one of the top brands owned by Hearst Media. With BCM’s extensive experience in “Home” related brand extension licensing, Country Living turned to our agency to develop and manage their licensing program. Our key objectives:
1) Be protective of the trademark assets and develop licenses in new consumer product categories in and around the home and where relevant to their massive audience’s interest.
2) Maintain a long-term orientation to building out the licensing program where each license creates positive touch points with today’s consumers and increases the brand visibility and awareness
3) Secure the licensing partners in equity appropriate categories for maximum marketing financial, and trademark benefits
4) Build successful licenses across multiple retail channels of distribution and
5) Provide the highest level of service to our client and their licensing partners.
Through our efforts the past few years, the program now has a number of high quality licensing partners who are leaders in their respective business/industry. As a result, the Country Living brand is currently sold into various distribution channels from E-Commerce, Home Improvement/DIY, Grocery, Specialty Home/Off-Price to Club/Warehouse, Department Stores, Mass retailers and Direct to Consumer. Today, the brand Licensed business include: Outdoor Furniture, Housewares (Cookware, Bakeware to Kitchen Gadgets), Fireplaces, Mantels, Wall Panels, Home Textiles/Bedding, Fresh Flowers and Seasonal Holiday Decorations & Collectibles, Gift Baskets, Outdoor Games to Pet Lifestyle products